Loading Dock Limitations
- There is a truck load limit of 300lbs per square foot in the concourse and loading dock areas.
- Loading dock is limited to trucks no greater than 13'-9".
- No more than two trailers are allowed in the loading dock at the same time.
- All vehicles and trucks must drive in forward through the Loading dock entrance, please DO NOT back in.
- No engine idling is permitted in the dock and concourse areas. Truck engines must be shut off to prevent exhaust fumes from entering the building.
- No packing materials, pallets, trash, or any other delivery related debris is allowed to be left on the dock.
Loading Dock and Freight Elevator Sketch for Movers